Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012 easter and seth's birthday.


So Alayna woke up, went down stairs saw (without going through it) what the easter bunny brought, then went and turned on the tv to watch it.  It was nice that she wanted to let us sleep, but I was sad to have missed her face when she saw her dress.


  We got her when she was going to the bathroom.  She started telling us what she, kaylie and addy got.  Then starting telling us about all the eggs she had found.  At least she left the eggs in their places.  We told her that she had to be surprised for the video of the girlies coming down stairs.

  Alayna and Kaylie got the same things except Kaylie got chalk for her chalkboard too.  They got a dress each, a coloring book, twist crayons, a bubble gun, a bag of cadbury eggs, slinky the dog off toystory candy container that had hard pieces of candy in it (addy got one too so she could shake it like a rattle), a container of chips, a big egg with m&m's, and a chocolate bunny.


Addy got a dress, an outfit, some sandels, a touch and feel book, a sippie cup that has a container that attaches to the bottom for snacks, a multicolored bunny, and a cabbage patch doll that's dressed up like a bunny.  When I showed her that at the store, she got a huge grin on her face and reached out for it.

  Seth got a foam firetruck kit to put it together, the same candy as alayna and kaylie (except without the slinky dog, and had skittles instead of m&m's), window crayons, and reese eggs.  I got the same candy as the girls minus the slinky, butterfinger eggs, a swimming suit (no pressure sitting next to the candy) and a swimming suit cover, window markers and extra bubbles for the girls.  Of course the window markers and crayons and the bubbles are the girls, but it had to look like seth and I got more than what we did. 

For Seth's birthday, he got some cross fit shoes (which are in the mail) and I made him a chocolate mousse "cake".  By the time that was done (I started it late and we have afternoon church), I was the only one singing to him while he blew out the candles.  We then drilled on some sandy info like their motto and values and such to prepare for the interview for tomarrow.  I swear, my fingers are going to turn blue from crossing them soo hard!  I want him to be happy/excited with his job and in a better atmosphere then the prison, and I want him home more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment